Sunday, May 1, 2016

Reading Evaluation

To start off, some of my favorite readings were the children stories. I also love the Sita Sings the Blues. First off it was really weird and I like that and it was just really fun. Out of the two Epics, I would have to say the Ramayana was my favorite. Sure I hated the ending but I was more interested in the story as a whole.

The reading diaries at the beginning of the semester were a lot easier to write in my opinion. Mainly because the stories were completely new. If you started reading other things about the same thing they became a little redundant to me.

I think the balance was completely fair with the reading, writing, and commenting. I would normally do all the commenting last so it would sometimes seem like a lot but in the end it really wasn't that bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment