Sunday, May 1, 2016

Reflections

One of the biggest things I took away from this course would be the use of commas! I haven't had a class using grammar in about six years and when I did I didn't pay attention. I wish I would have paid a little more attention.

It was really cool doing the projects. It was a little breath of fresh air and I really loved reading other peoples stories. I haven't been able to read for pleasure since I got to college so it is a little fun being able to fulfill that in a small way.

I also loved being able to do some creative writing! I am typically not a huge writer but sometimes I feel like I can make some pretty cool and suspenseful stories. The series about Frank and Ava were really fun to write and definitely a break from my stressful course work!  

No comments:

Post a Comment