Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Week 14, Reading Diary: The last one!



For the very last reading I read Part B of the Legends of India by Washburn Hopkins. I was actually a little excited about this reading. Mainly because I jumped ahead and did the project feedback last night and one of the stories were about Arjuna and Ulupi. This section talks about Ulupi so yay for connections! It is a little odd how Arjuna, already married just falls in love at first sight. After being in a very serious relationship, I couldn’t imagine loving more than one person. I do really like the rhyming but it is a little hard to understand what is going on.  Like for the Ulupi part, I wasn’t sure if Ulupi was coming unseen or not. Really fun read for the last one!

Image result for Arjuna and ulupi

No comments:

Post a Comment