Sunday, March 6, 2016

How to Manage my Time

I believe I have nailed down my schedule for this semester finally! I normally start about half the reading for Tuesday on Monday and like to finish it up on Tuesdays. Tuesday night is when I get together with my embedded real time systems group to program our hovercraft. I will admit, getting all the reading diary done on Wednesday is a little tough sometimes. Wednesdays are troubleshooting our hovercraft, which took half a day last week. If time allows on the weekends I might start the readings sooner but that is hit and miss. Thursday is fairly easy to get a story in, I normally just have work on Thursdays and no assignment due on Fridays. So it is pretty east to squeeze that in. I honestly just wait until Sunday to do the reading. This week, due too the outrageous amount of shit that needs to be done I took the initiative and started the weekend stuff on Saturday so I could week 8 on Sunday and start catching up over spring break.

                                       
                                                                  Time Management

I have fallen into a good routine I think. At least I have only had to get up at 5 am once this semester which is so much better than last semester!!

No comments:

Post a Comment