Friday, January 22, 2016

Storybook Favorites

Tales of Dr. Love

As expected I have not heard of the story of Dr. Love. Of course there are modern day stories of "the Love Doctor" but that would be the only experience I'd have. I really like the style of the introduction. I like the way the character is almost interacting with you during the introduction and how the character is talking to you. My first impression of an introduction would be an outline of what is to come. I guess it did that but in an unexpected way. Personally the navigation to the corner is a little hard to read but I like the way it has the navigation tool.

Horses Divine 

My very first impression is that the picture on the cover is awesome! I have little experience with horses. They have always been so big and I have been so small. I have this image in my head that they would crush me. The introduction is much more like I imagined one, however it is not as fun as the last. I do like the picture she took by herself with I assume one of her horses. The navigation is a lot easier to read, but it took me a second to find it.

Kalki, Devadatta & Heavenly Warriors. Dharma Protection Group.

The Girls of Spring               


The layout of the page suits the story. I will again have to say that I am unfamiliar with this topic. I guess I am as american white girl as I can get minus the yoga pants and Starbucks. The introduction is like the one in Dr. Love. I really like this style of introduction instead of the boring, this is what I am talking about, layout. The navigation is easy to read but not t creative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment